CSG Technology has announced that its New Zealand customers using Konica Minolta solutions can now tap into the wealth of resources available through Konica Minolta’s global community of commercial print users, Prokom.
Prokom members can access useful market research, information and other practical tools to help commercial printers be more productive and profitable.
Chris O’Hara, national production print manager at CSG Technology, says, “The decision to support Prokom locally demonstrates CGS Technology’s continued investment in our customers, and the wider industry. We aim to build an environment for our customers to transform through education, networking and shared experience.
“Each month, the Prokom team identifies a relevant topic designed to support our customers to grow, or ideas for effective management of their businesses. Konica Minolta also sees it as a way to aid in the development of cutting edge industry relevant solutions.”
The Prokom programme provides worldwide members with the opportunity to share ideas; to develop and grow efficient digital communication services; and to express their own voices and network with others in the industry. Networking enables members to connect, learn and they can actively engage with Konica Minolta’s senior management about priorities for future design, functionality, technology and services while building profitable long term relationships.
Significant management and operational benefits of Prokom membership include:
- Making better informed decisions based on the latest industry information and reviews
- Networking with other business leaders
- Using resources better with business planning and project management tools
- Creating new business opportunities by improving sales and marketing activity
- Running a better business with help and advice on managing cash flow, recruitment and operational improvement
- Improving through elearning courses
- Saving time and money by viewing the latest tips and tricks videos
- Receiving advice from a global network of other Konica Minolta users
- Acquiring valuable insights and knowledge from product reviews and user forums