CSG has announced the availability of the Konica Minolta AccurioPress C6100 printer in New Zealand.
Warwick Beban, country manager New Zealand CSG, says, “CSG is proud to introduce the Konica Minolta AccurioPress C6100 to our customers. This offering will be transformational for New Zealand businesses who want to lead the market with high productivity, high quality and exceptional accuracy.
“Combined with Konica Minolta’s IQ-501 Intelligent Quality Optimiser, the AccurioPress C6100 delivers trusty performance, fantastic image quality and productivity combined with very low levels of wastage and labour input, all based around skill-less operation.”
CSG says the Konica Minolta AccurioPress C6100 brings big press applications to the market with a small press cost. It prints at 100ppm and has pre-production colour adjustment and real-time colour adjustment.
Options include the new IQ-501 Intelligent Quality Optimiser, which continuously monitors and adjusts colour and front-to-back registration during printing.
CSG lists the key features of the Konica Minolta AccurioPress C6100:
- Fully automated, one-touch, closed-loop image quality controls with IQ-501 Intelligent Quality Optimiser
- Quality accuracy & consistency based on maximum Delta E rating
- Precise colour output that rivals offset and meets ISO Coated FOGRA39L standards
- Up to 400 gsm stock weights – simplex or duplex
- Optional banner mode up to 1,300mm and envelope print output
- High-speed 100ppm output
- Large-volume paper feed and output system
- Up to 38 configurations available with a wide range of automated high production finishing options to choose from including 3 options of booklet maker plus inline perfect binding