HP will be showcasing an entirely water-based, safe and sustainable printer portfolio at Visual Impact, where it will also demonstrate how to deliver odourless, water-based ink to signage applications.
HP’s focus at the show will be to deliver printed applications and quality through the versatility of roll-to-roll and hybrid printers, the whitest white inks, and prints that respect the look and feel of the substrates chosen, the company said.
Themed ‘Beyond Expectations’ to tie in with the company’s manifesto, the stand will show visitors how HP creates industry-defining technology to meet the current and future demands of its customers and market trends.
The company said it is transforming itself to help drive a more efficient, circular, and net-zero carbon economy and provide printing which restores global forests and protects local habitats. This, it said, will be carried out by using more recycled content, ocean-bound plastics and renewable materials in its products and packaging.
HP confirmed that it is also shrinking its carbon footprint across the entire supply chain of its business and that it aims to provide its customers with a more comfortable print shop environment with water-based Latex printing technology. The company said it is leveraging the environmental certifications of that technology to create more value for its customers.
HP’s ‘Beyond Expectations’ stand will showcase the following machines:
- HP Latex 2700W Printer (3.2m wide roll-to-roll printer, including white ink)
- HP Latex R1000 Plus Printer (1.6m wide hybrid printer, including white ink)
- HP Latex 700W Printer (1.6m wide roll-to-roll printer, including white ink)
- HP Latex 800W Printer (1.6m wide roll-to-roll printer, including white ink)
- HP Latex 365 Print & Cut Solution (1.6m wide turn-key printer & cutter)
- HP PageWide XL Pro 10000 Printer, including sheet stacker – the fastest production poster printer in the market