HP has expanded its hybrid HP Latex R Printer Series with the R1000 Printer for rigid and flexible printing.
Joan Pérez Pericot, general manager for the large format graphics business at HP Inc., says, “Print service providers are looking at new ways to increase production and expand applications by investing in innovative print technologies such as rigid and white ink to embrace all the possibilities of print. The new introduction to our HP Latex R Printer Series delivers a versatile and innovative print solution for medium-sized businesses to unlock print opportunities and drive growth.”
Applications include retail, outdoor signage, window graphics, events and exhibitions, and decorations. The new printer comes with three litre ink cartridges, compared to the larger model with five litres and will accommodate materials up to 1.64m and up to 5cm thick, while the R2000 prints up to 2.5m wide and up to 5cm thick.
HP describes the benefits of its new printer:
- High image quality and vibrant colours: HP thermal Inkjet printheads and redesigned HP Latex Inks achieve vibrant colour gamut on rigid while preserving media gloss and feel with no smell
- Printing in white without barriers: HP Latex white ink delivers the glossiest white on transparent and coloured media and achieves no waste between white print jobs. The removable HP thermal inkjet printheads can be stored in an offline rotating chamber and automatic maintenance makes white like any other colour, including automatic recirculation and nozzle checks
- Durability and versatility: HP Latex overcoat adds durable and flexible water-based ink for high adhesion and scratch resistance while lower curing temperatures allow for wide media versatility
- Efficiency: Productive belt workflow enables customers to handle print peaks in-house and meet short deadlines with up to 57sqm per hour with up to 60kg rolls for flexible printing
- Smarter printing: Proactive and preventive services via HP smart services maximize uptime and helps avoid costly operating mistakes with automatic maintenance, smart vacuum, and assisted loading.
Click here for more information visit: