The Printing Museum has an EBA 551-06 LT guillotine for sale with the net proceeds of the sale going towards supporting The Printing Museum and the new Wellington Centre for Book Arts.
The guillotine has an asking price of $12,000. Dan Tait-Jamieson, secretary and treasurer of The Printing Museum, says a new model will set you back around $23,000 plus GST.
He says, “We have placed it on the trademe website. The guillotine is in excellent order and has been regularly and recently serviced. It was mainly used in a showroom where it can still be viewed.
“The new Wellington Centre for Book Arts will open soon in central Wellington. It will comprise a composing room, a printery and the bindery formerly housed in the General Assembly Library at Parliament. We will use the net proceeds of the guillotine sale for the new centre.
- EBA 551-06 LT Guillotine
- Has an airtable, light barrier and side tables
- Regularly and recently serviced
- 8-10 years old with light workload
- Extra blade
- View the manual at http://www.morgana.co.uk/assets/EBA_551_Operators_Manual.pdf
- Free delivery in Wellington region with buy now price of $12,000