Wide format finishing manufacturer Summa has unveiled GoSign, its new cutter software module for its roll cutter series.
Aarque supplies Summa solutions in New Zealand.
The company says GoSign cutting software enables signage and print shops to manage their preferred workflow with greater flexibility. It adds that the software will exceed expectations with many additional features.
Summa wants to offer software solutions that perfectly match its customers’ workflows to support and improve their way of working. It says that, since the launch of the GoSuite software platform two years ago, Summa’s inhouse software has increased the value of the Summa product range. The company adds that powerful software enables customers to make the most of their hardware. Summa will continue keeps investing in the development of a performant, flexible and future proof software platform.
The new cutter software module GoSign, a Windows-based production tool, acts as a bridge between the design software and a Summa roll cutter. Its functions include:
- Custom configuration of action sets for efficiency and automation.
- Direct cut plug-ins for Adobe Illustrator and Coreldraw.
- Material manager including cutting pre-sets.
- Job log functionality for more data insights.
- Flexible import of cutting files.
- Optional Pro Pack offers extended and specific functionality, embedding the GoSign features.
- Twin Workflow to increase production speed and efficiency by combining a Summa roll cutter and a Summa flatbed cutter in one single workflow.
- Barcode functionality to ensure plot files can still be modified to optimise cutting requirements.
- Hot Folder job handling to automatically send cutting files to the
- Extended import of plot files such as DFX and PLT files, as well as files from free open source programmes.
- Future-proof cutting software.
Summa has included the new cutter software module GoSign with every new Summa roll cutter. New and existing Summa customers can download GoSign from the Summa website. The company has also released a GoSign Pro Pack 30-day trial version.
Steve Wilton-Jones, national equipment sales consultant at Aarque, says, “Summa says its software solutions align perfectly with Summa hardware. To find out more about how Summa solutions can help your business, contact me on 021 719 634.